General reservation conditions
It is wise to read these conditions carefully before booking. You will find here the rights and obligations of you and Nockalm Lodge.
- Making a reservation
- These General Terms and Conditions of Reservation are applicable to all our reservations. Deviations are only possible in occasional instances and if these have been confirmed in writing by Nockalm Lodge.
- The Principal is jointly and severally liable for the compliance with all obligations by himself and all fellow-travellers deriving from the confirmation of reservation.
- We only process commissions to reservation of persons that are eighteen years old or more. Reservations by persons younger than that age are therefore not valid.
- Commission to reservation and payment
- Each Commission to reservation will be confirmed by Nockalm Lodge by means of a confirmation of reservation per email or post.
- Within two weeks after receipt of the confirmation of reservation, the down payment (of 30%), hereinafter jointly “rental sum”, must have been paid. The remaining rent must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the arrival date. When booking less than 6 weeks before arrival date, the full rent must be paid.
- Upon non-timely payment, Nockalm Lodge is authorised to cancel the reserved accommodation. The conditions of cancellation are then (nevertheless) applicable (see article 3).
Cancellation by lessee
- Cancellation must be communicated per e-mail or by phone to Nockalm Lodge. After receipt of the cancellation, Nockalm Lodge shall send you no later than within 7 days a confirmation of cancellation/invoice.
In case of cancellation, the refunding percentages stated below, shall apply. Nockalm Lodge advises you to purchase a cancellation insurance.
Nockalm Lodge advises you to purchase a cancellation insurance.
- Up to 10 weeks before the arrival there are no cost;
- from 8 to 10 weeks before the arrival refunding of 70% of the total Rental Sum;
- from 6 to 8 weeks before the arrival refunding of 30% of the total Rental Sum;
- from 4 to 6 weeks before the arrival refunding of 20% of the total Rental Sum;
- from 2 to 4 weeks before the arrival refunding of 10% of the total Rental Sum;
- from 2 weeks before the arrival to the date of arrival no refunding, the Principal is liable to pay the full Rental Sum.
- Cancellation by Nockalm Lodge
- If any circumstance necessitates Nockalm Lodge to cancel the reserved accommodation, then the concerned lessee shall be notified about this immediately and, if possible, under offer of an alternative. In case of non-acceptance of this alternative by lessee, or in case of not being able to offer an alternative by Nockalm Lodge, Nockalm Lodge shall immediately transfer back the amount already paid by lessee. Lessee has no more or other right whatsoever, than the claiming back of this amount.
Changes by the lessee
- If lessee wishes to change the booking to another apartment or there is the wish to change the lease period, then this is possible up to 6 weeks before the start of the lease period of the reserved accommodation, if available. If in the desired period no apartment is available, then the terms and conditions for cancellation by lessee stated in article 3 shall apply. Should the desired lease period be shorter than the already reserved period, then for the difference in rental days, article 3 for cancellation by lessee is applicable nevertheless.
Liability of the lessee
- During the stay in the accommodation, the lessee is fully liable for the rented accommodation, the interior design and all goods which belong to the rented accommodation. Possible damage, caused by the users (including the dog) of the accommodation or elsewhere in the Nockalm Lodge, shall immediately have to be compensated entirely by the lessee to the lessor. Nockalm Lodge is authorised to declare the lessee after all liable, if the damage caused is not, or not properly, settled or the costs to be paid on the spot, have not been paid (in full) by lessee. All connected (collection) costs shall come entirely for the account of the lessee mentioned in the confirmation of reservation. For damage and/or defects which have not been reported no later than on the day of arrival to the concierge of Nockalm Lodge, shall apply the aforementioned liability of lessee.
- The number of persons stated in the confirmation of reservation, is the maximum number of persons permitted. Residence by more persons is not permitted and Nockalm Lodge is authorised to refuse the access to the accommodation, if residence by more than the permitted number of persons takes place.
Liability of Nockalm Lodge
- Nockalm Lodge accepts no liability for loss, theft, damage or personal injury of whichever nature.
- Obvious errors or mistakes in the description or prices of the accommodation offered by Nockalm Lodge, do not bind Nockalm Lodge. For in-between changes in data, prices or printing errors, Nockalm Lodge can accept no liability whatsoever.
- The (price) information in the latest appeared price list and on the website, is leading. Therefore, the (price) information from previous editions is void.
- Nockalm Lodge can accept no liability for damage that emerges by force of nature, disasters of nature, nuclear disasters, attacks, strikes, violence and getting in contact with an air transport vehicle or parts thereof.
- Not all facilities stated in the description, are open day in day out, throughout the entire year. Nockalm Lodge is not liable for facilities that for whichever reason were not available during your holiday. Use of all facilities is at your own risk. By circumstances, facilities can drop-out or temporarily not be present. You can for this make no claim to any refunding of Nockalm Lodge.
- It can happen, that in the vicinity of the rented accommodation, work activities are being executed. For possible excess noise disruption or other inconveniences, Nockalm Lodge assumes no responsibility.
- The Laws of Austria are applicable to all our reservation agreements and agreements made in addition thereto. All disputes that might emerge concerning an agreement, shall be resolved by the competent court.
- Speed, strength and reach of Wi-Fi can, because Nockalm Lodge is in the mountains, be limited and are therefore not warranted. However, Nockalm Lodge has purchased the best possible system.